HOW DO I SHARE MY FAITH?
Why and how are we to share the good news of Jesus Christ?
The church must be effective in sharing the gospel — but we often don’t know where to start. We have questions like, “Who are we reaching?”, “What is the gospel plan?” and “What do we say?” This 9-week course seeks to answer these questions and impress upon us a deep conviction that God’s mission of salvation in the world is also our mission as well.
Check out the session titles below:
- Session 1 – How are we doing?
- Session 2 – Who is Jesus?
- Session 3 – Who are we?
- Session 4 – Who are we reaching?
- Session 5 – What is the gospel plan?
- Session 6 – How should we pray?
- Session 7 – What do we say?
- Session 8 – How do we speak?
- Session 9 – How do we keep going?
We’ve run this interactive class live in our offices before and will have future dates available soon.
In the meanwhile, please see below for more information and to access this resource online!