We all at various times have needed or will need counsel.
Are you struggling with an area of sin? Is someone else’s sin affecting you? Are you experiencing the consequences of foolish choices? Are you going through a life-altering trial? Or do you just need help and hope?
It’s our desire in Biblical Soul Care to come alongside you during this time. We hope to lovingly care for you and help carry your burdens (Galatians 6:1-2; James 1:2-5) but, more importantly, point you to and remind you of the ultimate hope, Jesus Christ.
Some Issues We Counsel:
- Marriage conflict/issues
- Much more…
Who is eligible to receive counselling?
- Any individual or couple who are already regular attenders or members of Harvest Bible Chapel and are also faithfully attending a small group
- Any individual or couple who commits to attending Harvest regularly and join a small group by the 3rd session
What can you expect from us?
- We are not licensed counselors, therapists, psychiatrists or psychologists
- We are trained, biblical counsellors
- Our counsel is based solely on God’s Word, which is sufficient to handle any issue of life.
What do we expect from you to be in counselling?
- Be in or join a small group
- Attend weekend services weekly
- Have an advocate (what is an advocate?)
- Complete weekly homework
- Serve here at Harvest weekly or begin serving here at Harvest
How Do I Get Help (for those already in a small group)?
- Share your concerns, problems, pain, etc. with your Small Group leader(s). Your leader(s) may be able to give you the counsel you need to see healing, change, and victory.
- If your small group leader feels they need help in caring for you, with your permission, they should consult with their Small Group Area Coach.
- If still more help is needed, your Small Group Coach will refer you to formal Biblical Soul Care counselling. At that time, a BSC staff or volunteer will give you forms to be completed as your next steps. For anyone who currently attends Harvest Bible Chapel but is not in a small group yet, you can connect with us by calling/email us at: email@example.com .
We understand that it may be difficult for you to take the first step. However, we believe that this first step can be a step toward healing, reconciliation, and peace. So take courage and make the step.